AMC's Mini-Switch Mode® ceramic capacitors combine the advantages of high capacitance found in tantalum capacitors with very low ESR performance of ceramic capacitors. The "J" and "L" lead configurations replace 1825 and 2225 SMT chips to provide stress relief and prevent cracking due to thermal cycling or mechanical board flexing. Another plus of the J-lead style is that this configuration allows use of the same solder lands as the SMT chips. See the Switch-Mode section for larger values. See also the Technical Notes on soldering and handling and suggested solder lands.
- Stress Relief from Cracking due to Thermal Cycling, TCE Mismatches or Board Flexing
- 25 to 500 VDC Ratings
- Custom Sizes, Voltages, and Values Available
- Ideal for DC-DC Power Supply Applications
- Case Sizes: 0.28" x 0.27"
- Rated Voltage: 25 - 500 V
- Dielectrics Type: X7R
- Capacitance Range: 0.1 μF - 8.2μF