Stock Base Clerk
- Job Title
- Stock Base Clerk
- Essential Functions
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- • Responsible for pre-packaging of product according to customer requirement before the shipping process.
- • Maintain stock by stocking in and/or stocking out of products.
- • Communicates with P.C. on shipments and priorities.
- • Maintain work area, is kept clean and neat at all times.
- • Housekeeping chores will be performed as assigned.
- • Cross training for other jobs is required so employees can occasionally fill-in, in other departments, when required.
- • Additional and/or different functions may be assigned to the employee periodically.
- Knowlege, Skills & Abilities
- • Previous experience preferred.
- Supervision Responsibility
- Frequent verbal instruction and inspection of work or materials procedures. Detailed written instructions or procedure manuals explaining established procedures.
- Work Environment
- This job operates in a manufacturing/production environment.
- Responsibility for Confidentiality
- Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to do the following:
- • Reaching above shoulder height and lifting up to 25lbs. < 25% of shift.
- • Walking and fine hand manipulation 25% of shift.
- • Bending/ twisting waist, sitting, standing, twisting neck, power grasping using hands and pushing/pulling movements using one or both hands 50-75% of shift.
- • Bending neck, simple hand grasping using hands and lifting up to 30lbs. 100% of shift.
- • Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation.
- • Perform assigned tasks.
- • Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards.
- • Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgement required.
- • Must relay simple information orally
- • Interact with co-workers to complete tasks
- Position Type/Expected hours of work
- This is a full-time non-exempt position. 40+ hours within a workweek.
- No travel is expected for this position.
- Education Requirements
- High School diploma or GED required. The ability to speak, read, and write in English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- AAP/EEO Statement
- Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
- Other Duties
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
As an equal opportunity employer, Johanson Technology, is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Johanson Technology’s career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources 805-389-1166 and/or email us.